Graduate Admission for Masters and Ph.D. Degrees
Students who have been denied admission or whose application was incomplete may reapply for future semesters by completing a new, complete, Graduate School application.
- Previous admission does not guarantee future entrance into the ECE department
- Previously denied applicants have only a very slight chance of a positive decision
Deferment of Admission Enrollment Date
Students who have been admitted into the School of ECE may request to defer their enrollment semester according to the following procedures:
- Only One deferral Request per application
- Defer only up to one year
- Send a letter or e-mail to the Admissions Representative explaining why you need to defer your admission.
- If you have been offered funding, your funding may not be guaranteed with your deferral
- The Director of Graduate Admissions will review your request and your file.
- Upon approval your request to defer will then be forwarded to the Graduate School for official approval.
- If granted deferment, you will receive a letter from the Graduate School.