Graduate Admission for Masters and Ph.D. Degrees
Students who have been denied admission or whose application was incomplete may reapply according to the following procedures:
- New On-Line Grad Application
- New statement of purpose
- 2 (two) copies of official transcripts from all universities attended since your last application submission.
- The Graduate Office can reuse transcripts from previous applications less than one year old. You must email email@example.com immediately upon submitting the new application so the previously submitted transcripts can be matched to the new application.
- 3 (three) new recommendation letters.
- Previous admission does not guarantee future entrance into the ECE department
- Previously denied applicants have only a very slight chance of a positive decision
Deferment of Admission Enrollment Date
Students who have been admitted into the School of ECE may request to defer their enrollment semester according to the following procedures:
- Only One deferral Request per application
- Defer only up to one year
- Send a letter or e-mail to the Admissions Representative explaining why you need to defer your admission.
- If you have been offered funding, your funding may not be guaranteed with your deferral