Skip navigation

Distance Learning Requirement

The College of Engineering offers distance programs through Engineering Professional Education (formerly Continuing Engineering Education or CEE). Master's level students who wish to take courses at a distance should contact Engineering Professional Education directly at:

MSECE at a Distance

Students who wish to obtain the MSECE (Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering) degree, should apply to the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering as directed on the Apply to Purdue ECE page. All applicants to our program are evaluated according to the same admissions criteria.

In order to make a long distance program work, the student must consider him/herself as belonging to two separate departments. You will deal with Engineering Professional Education for all questions pertaining to course registration; you will deal with Purdue ECE's graduate program office for admissions and issues related to your plan of study and requirements for graduation.