Scholarships Available to ChE Students
Each year the School of Chemical Engineering is able to award scholarships to outstanding students in our program thanks to the generosity of various alumni, friends and industrial sponsors. All students who will be enrolled as undergraduate students in the School of Chemical Engineering for the upcoming fall semester are encouraged to apply. All applications must be submitted by April 1, 2014 for consideration.
Recipients will be notified of their selection prior to the start of the fall semester. Because most scholarships list specific requirements, completion of the online application provides further information to assist in evaluating candidates. Therefore, students are encouraged to complete this application to enhance consideration for scholarships awarded through the School.
Previous ChE Scholarship Recipients:
Scholarships Available @ Purdue
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- The Purdue Grand Prix Foundation - Deadline, February 27, 2014
- Buick Achievers Scholarship Program - Deadline, February 28, 2014
- Cargill Global Scholars Program - Deadline: March 1, 2014
- Class of 1937 Scholarship - Deadline: March 7, 2014
- Mixer Direct - Deadline: March 31, 2014
- IET Hearn Memorial Scholarship - Deadline: May 1, 2014