Plans of Study
- Fall 2015 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2015
- Fall 2014 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2014
- Fall 2013 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2013
Minors: BIM, EEE, MGMT
- Plan of Study with BIM Minor - CEM degree with emphasis on Building Information Modeling for students enrolling Summer 2014 to present
- Plan of Study with EEE Minor - CEM degree with emphasis on Environmental and Ecological Engineering for students enrolling Summer 2014 to present
- Plan of Study with MGMT Minor - CEM degree with emphasis on Management for students enrolling Summer 2014 to present
- Foundation Course Listings - General Education class requirements (BSS, H, STS)
- Distance Learning Courses - Learn away from campus if necessary 1 2
- Purdue Transfer Credit Course Equivalency Guide - Course transfer database
- CODO - Pathways to transfer to CEM for students transferring Spring 2016 to present
1 Please contact a Digital and Professional Education advisor or Purdue's Office of the Bursar for information regarding cost per credit hour.
2 Students are responsible for contacting instructors to determine the level of commitment relative to online instruction and any portion of the course that requires presence on campus or alternate locations beyond virtual attendance.
First-Year Engineering Students
If you are interested in joining the CEM program, please contact advisor Brandon Fulk to schedule a short appointment to discuss the program. Below is the basic (traditional) process and timeline for joining CEM from Purdue's First-Year Engineering program. Applications may be submitted at any time during the academic year after December 1st. However, applications are due in January for students who would like priority placement for their first internship.