- Broadening your experiences is an important step for any student in Construction Engineering and gaining that experience through summer internships or full time employment can be one of the most rewarding ways.
- This site was created to match students and potential employers with opportunities that allow both to explore these experiences. Students can search for jobs or internship openings, and companies can utilize this site as a recruiting tool.
- Students can post resumes, view information about active companies with open positions, and sign up online for on-campus interviews conducted by these companies.
- Companies can review student resumes, view active interview schedules, and set up on-campus interviews.
- Take a few moments to create an account and explore the site. Editing your account can be done at any time through the account management section. If you have any questions about your account or would like more information on recruitment, email Bonnie Sondgeroth.