Selected Research Projects
- National Science Foundation, Collaborative Research: SI2-SSI: Empowering the Scientific Community with Streaming Data Middleware: Software Integration into Complex Science Environments, $42,000 (PI: Tony Fountain from UCSD, July 2012-June 2015).
- National Science Foundation - CPS: Medium: Collaborative Research: CyberMech, a Novel Run-Time Substrate for Cyber-Mechanical Systems (PI: Prakash, Co-PI: Dyke, Collaborative with C. Gill, C. Lu, and K. Agrawal) $1,800,000 (Oct 2011-Sept 2015).
- Army Research Laboratories, SBIR-Phase 2, Ultra-Low Power Wireless Sensors for Advanced in Situ Structural Health Monitoring, subcontract to Luna Innovations ($158,000, December 2012-January 2015).
- National Science Foundation - CPS: Medium: Collaborative Research: Cyber-Physical Co-Design of Wireless Monitoring and Control for Civil Infrastructure (PI: Dyke, Collaborative with G. Agha, C. Lu, B. Spencer)
$340,000 (Oct 2010-Sept 2015).
- National Science Foundation - NEESR-SG: Development of Performance-Based Design and Real-time Large-scale Testing Methodologies to Enable Implementation of Smart Damping Systems (PI: Dyke; Co-PIs: J. Ricles, B. Spencer, A. Agrawal, R. Christenson) $1.2 million (September 2008-August 2014).