Associate Professor of Civil Engineering
Lyles School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
B.S., University of Ancona
Experimental soil mechanics, soil behavior, soil improvement.
- Bobet, A., Lee, H. S. and Santagata, M. C. (2007), "Pullout capacity of a stiff inclusion in a saturated poroelastic matrix", International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, in press (available on line).
- Santagata, M. C. and Kang, Y. I. (2007), "Geologic time effects on the initial stiffness of clays", Journal of Engineering Geology 89 (1-2), 98-111.
- Santagata, M. C., Germaine, J. T. and Ladd, C. C. (2007), "Small strain non-linearity of normally consolidated clays", to appear in February 2007 issue of ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 133 (1), 72-82.
- Sreekrishnavilasam, A., Rahardja, S., Kmetz, R. and Santagata, M. (2007), "Soil treatment using fresh and landfilled cement kiln dust", Construction and Building Materials, 21(2) 318-327.
- Santagata, M. C., Sinfield, J. V. and Germaine, J. T. (2006), "Laboratory simulation of field sampling: comparison with ideal sampling and field data", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 132 (3), 351-362.
- Sreekrishnavilasam, A., King, S., Santagata, M. (2006), "Characterization of fresh and landfilled cement kiln dust for reuse in construction applications", Journal of Engineering Geology 85 (1-2), 163-173.
For complete list in PDF form . . .