Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1985
M.S., University of Iowa, 1982
B.S., Iowa State University, 1979
Environmental chemistry, water quality modeling, environmental remediation.
Selected Research Projects
- NSF, C4E4-Cyberinfrastructure for End-to-End Environmental Exploration, 2006-2009.
- National Institutes for Water Resources Research Institute Program, USGS, 2006 State Water Research Institute Program, with sub-proposal by Jafvert and Govindaraju entitled: Wireless Monitoring of Purdue's Constructed Wetlands, 2006-2007.
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I), Equipment Grant for Improved Detection & Remediation of NBC/CBRN/TIC/ TIM, 2006
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I), Improved Detection & Remediation of NBC/CBRN/TIC/TIM Contaminants in PotableWater, 2005-2006
- NiSource, Mitigating the Flux of MAHs and PAHs within an In Situ Sand Cap via Hydraulic control at the Grand Calumet River Former MGP Site, Hammond, IN, 2005-2006
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, Contaminant Remediation Optimization Project II (CROP II) (Jafvert & Ross subproject: Microbial Transformation of PAH Compounds within a Contaminated Sediment Sand Cap, Confirmation of Microbial Activity, 2004-2006
For complete list in PDF form . . .