Professor of Civil Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., Purdue University, 1972
M.S.M.E., Marquette University, 1968
B.S.M.E., Milwaukee School of Engineering, 1963
A.A.S., Milwaukee School of Engineering, 1960
- S.D Bereznicki, A.J. Heber, Jacko, Robert B., (2012), "Odor and Odorous Chemical Emissions From Dairy And Swine Facilities: Part 1 Project Overview and Collection Methods and Quality Control," in review with the Transactions of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
- Theresa Foley, Eric A. Betterton, Robert Jacko, John Hillery (2011) "Lake Michigan Air Quality: The 1994--2003 LADCO Aircraft Project (LAP)," submitted to Atmospheric Environment.
- Soliman, A.S.M. and Jacko, R.B. (2008) "A Quantitative Approach to the Traffic Air Quality Problem: The Traffic Air Quality Index," The Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association.
- Thomas, S. and Jacko, R.B. (2007). "Model for Forecasting Expressway Fine Particulate Matter and Carbon Monoxide Concentration: Application of Regression and Neural Network," The Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association 2006.
- Thomas, S., Bullock, D. and Jacko, R.B. (2007) "Model for Estimating Mobile Emissions During Expressway Incidents", The Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association.
- Ramirez-Dorronsoro, J-C., Jacko, R. B. and Kildsig, D. O. (2007). "Chargeability Measurements of Selected Pharmaceutical Dry Powders to Assess Their Electrostatic Charge Control Capabilities." AAPS PharmSciTech, 7(4): Article 103.
- Soliman, A.S.M., Jacko, R.B., Palmer,G.M., (2006) "Development of an Empirical Model to Estimate Real-World Fine Particulate Matter Emission Factors: The Traffic-Air-Quality Model". The Journal of the Air and Waste Management Association, volume 56, 1540-1549.
- Soliman, Ahmed and Jacko, R.B. (2005). "Development of an Empirical Model to Estimate Real-World PM2.5 Emission Factors; The Traffic-Air-Quality Model", The Journal of the Air and Waste management Association.
- Yang, K.J., Jacko, R.B. and Sun, Wen-Yih (2005). "Regional Climate-Chemistry Model Simulations of Troposheric Ozone- Part I: Model Formulation and Evaluation". Atmospheric Environment.
For complete list in PDF form . . .