Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Lyles School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., California Institute of Technology, 1995
M.S., California Institute of Technology, 1992
B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1990
Water treatment, fate and transport of chemical contaminants, inorganic and organic environmental chemistry, groundwater and soil remediation, sustainability, and industrial ecology.
Selected Research Projects
- "Testing Chemical Oxidation for Destruction of Organic Compounds," Eli Lilly, 2006, (I. Hua P.I., P.S.C. Rao co-P.l.).
- "An Investigation of Life-Cycle and Policy Aspects of Brominated Flame Retardants," NSF, 2005-2008, (I. Hua, PI).
- "Innovative Remediation Technology Implementation Plan for the Crawfordsvillle ROW Site," 2005-2007, INDOT, (JTRP), (I.Hua, P.I.).
- "Ecotoxicology of Brominated Flame Retardants in Great Lakes Biota:, U.S. EPA", 2005-2007, Great Lakes National Program Office.
- "Innovative Remediation Technology Implementation Plan for the Crawfordsville INDOT ROW Site," 2005-2007, INDOT (JTRP), (I. Hua, P.I.).
- "Improved Detection and Remediation of NBC/CBRN/TIC/TIM Contaminants in Potable Water," 2005-2006, Advanced Concepts and Technologies, International.
- "Photochemical Fate of Manufactured Carbon Nanomaterials in the Aquatic Environment," U.S. EPA, 2007-2008, C. Jafvert (lead PI), I. Hua (co-PI).
For complete list in PDF form . . .