Professor of Civil Engineering and Director of Indiana Local Technical Assistance Program (IN LTAP)
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., Auburn University, 1998
M.S.C.E., Purdue University, 1993
B.S., Purdue University 1987
Bituminous materials and mixture design, pavement design, non-destructive pavement testing, pavement materials including aggregates and soil, pavement management, pavement failure investigation.
- Vivar, Eliana and Haddock, J. E.(2007), "Hot-Mix Asphalt Permeability and Porosity", Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, in press.
- Fang, H., Hand, A. J., Haddock, J. E. and White, T. D. (2007), "An Object-Oriented Framework for Finite Element Pavement Analysis", Advanced in Engineering Software, in press.
- Kestler, Maureen A., Berg, Richard L. and Haddock, John E. (2005), “Can Spring Load Restrictions on Low-Volume Roads Be Shortened Without Increasing Road Damage?” Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 1913, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, pp. 126-136.
- Haddock, John E., Hand, Adam J.T., Fang, Hongbin and White, Thomas D. (2005), "Determining Layer Contributions to Rutting by Surface Profile Analysis", Journal of Transportation Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 131 (2), pp. 131-139.
- Sivasubramaniam, Sivaranjan, Galal, Khalad, Noureldin, A. Samy, White, Thomas D. and Haddock, John E. (2004), "Laboratory,Proto-type, and In-Service Accelerated Pavement Testing to Model Permanent Deformation", Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 1896, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, pp. 189-198.
- Fang, H., Haddock, J. E., White, T. D., Hand, A. J. (2004), "On the Characterization of Flexible Pavements Rutting Using Creep Model Based Finite Element Analysis", Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, Vol. 41 (1), pp. 49-73.
For complete list...