Bowen Engineering Head of Civil Engineering and Christopher B. and Susan S. Burke Professor of Civil Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of California, Davis, 1989
M.S., University of Kentucky, 1986
B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, 1984
Watershed hydrology, spatial variability, modeling surface and subsurface water movement, fate and transport of contaminants.
- Arabi, M., J.S. Schmidt, and R.S. Govindaraju (2005). "A process-based transfer function approach to model tile drain hydrographs." Accepted, Hydrological Processes, 30 pp.
- Arabi, R.S., R.S. Govindaraju, M.M. Hantush, B. Engel (2005). "Role of watershed discretization on evaluation of long-term impact of best management practices on water quality." Accepted, Journal of American Water Resources Association, 40 pp.
- Arabi, M., R.S. Govindaraju, M. Sophocleous, and J.K. Koelliker (2005), Use of Distributed Models for Watershed Management: Case Studies, to appear in Watershed Models, ed. V.P. Singh, and D. Frevert, CRC Press, 20.1-20.21.
- Govindaraju, R.S., C. Corradini, R. Morbidelli, and N. Nahar (2005), Infiltration and Run-on under Spatially Variable Hydrologic Properties, to appear in Handbook of Groundwater Engineering, ed. J.W. Delleur, CRC Press, 8.1-8.16.
- Arabi, M., R.S. Govindaraju, and M.M. Hantush (2005), Spatial Scale Issues for Long-Term Modeling of Water and Dissolved Components in Watersheds, to appear in Physical Models of River Basin Runoff and Their Applications to Ungauged Basins, ed. Enda O'Connell, Kluwer Academic, 17 pages.