Associate Dean of Engineering for Resource Planning and Management and Professor of Civil Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
M.S.E., University of Texas at Austin
B.S.E., Tulane University
Licensed Professional Engineer in Indiana & Louisiana
Behavior and design of structural concrete, earthquake engineering, repair and rehabilitation of structures.
- Bice, J.K. and Frosch, R.J., "A Parametric Study of Design Factors Influencing Cracking from Restrained Shrinkage," ASCE Journal of Bridge Engineering, in progress.
- Bice, J.K. and Frosch, R.J., "Simplified Modeling of Restrained Volume Changes in Concrete Slabs," ACI Structural Journal, in progress.
- Pay, A.C. and Frosch, R.J., "Bond Strength of Reinforcement: A Unified Theory," ACI Structural Journal, in progress.
- Pay, A.C., Canbay, E., and Frosch, R.J., "Experimental Evaluation of Beams with Spliced FRP Reinforcement," ACI Structural Journal, in progress.
- Calabrese, D.M., Wilken, D., and Frosch, R.J., "Bowing of Brick Precast Panels caused by Differential Shrinkage," PCI Journal, submitted.
- Saqan, E.I. and Frosch, R.J., "Influence of Flexural Reinforcement on Shear Strength of Prestressed Beams without Web Reinforcement," ACI Structural Journal, Vol. 106, No. 1, January-February 2009, pp. 60-68.
For complete list in PDF form . . .