Professor of Civil Engineering
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1997
M.S., Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, 1983
B.S., Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Engineering geology, underground construction, rock mechanics, fracture mechanics.
- Huo, H., Bobet, A., Fernandez, G. and Ramirez, J. (2006), "Analytical Solution for Deep Rectangular Structures Subjected to Far-Field Shear Stresses", Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 613-625.
- Mutlu, O. and Bobet, A. (2006), "Slip Propagation along Frictional Discontinuities", International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol. 43, pp. 860-876.
- Nam, S. and Bobet, A. (2006), "Liner Stresses in Deep Tunnels below the Water Table", Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 626-635.
- Parra-Montesinos, G.J., Bobet, A., and Ramirez, J. (2006), "Evaluation of Soil-Structure Interaction And Structural Collapse In Daikai Subway Station During Kobe Earthquake", Structural Journal, American Concrete Institute, Vol. 103, No. 1, pp. 113-122.
- Bobet, A. (2005), "A Simple Method for the Design of Tunnel Support with Anchored Rockbolts", Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp. 315-338.
- Huo, H., Bobet, A., Fernandez, G., and Ramirez, J. (2005), "Load Transfer Mechanisms between Underground Structure and Surrounding Ground: Evaluation of the Failure of the Daikai Station", ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 131, No. 12, pp. 1522-1533.
For complete list in PDF form . . .