Professor of Civil Engineering
Lyles School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of Maryland, 1990
MSCE, University of Maryland, 1986
B. Tech, Indian Institute of Technology, 1985
Infrastructure assessment and rehabilitation, construction automation and robotics, resource leveling/resource allocation, environmental issues in construction.
- Irizarry, J., K. Simonsen, and D. M. Abraham. (2005). Effect of Safety and Environmental Variables on Task Durations in Steel Erection. ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering Management.
- Abraham, D. M., J. D. McGlothlin, D. W. Halpin, and J. Hinze. (2004). Construction Safety Alliance - Examining Causes of Construction Injuries and Defining Best Practices That Improve Safety Performance. Construction Information Quarterly, Chartered Institute of Building, Ascot, U.K.
- Abraham, D., C. Fuentes, and D. M. Abraham. (2004). Web-Based Bidding in Construction: Using Simulation as an Evaluation Tool. International Journal of Electronic Business.
- Chung, T., D. M. Abraham, and S. Gokhale. (2004). Decision Support Systems for Microtunneling Applications, ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.
- Whalen, T., S. Gopal and D. M. Abraham. (2003). A Cost-Benefit Model for the Construction of Tornado Shelters. ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.
- Arboleda, C.and D. M. Abraham. (2003). Fatalities in Trenching Operations, Analysis using Models of Accident Causation. ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.