Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Lyles School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley, 1988
M.S., University of California, Berkeley, 1983
B.S., Purdue University, 1981
Physico/chemical processes of environmental engineering.
Honors and Awards
- Diplomate Environmental Engineer (DEE) (aka, Board Certified Environmental Engineer, BCEE), American Academy of Environmental Engineers, by Eminence in the Specialty of Water Supply and Wastewater, 2006.
- William Edgar Award for Pioneering Research in Disinfection, Water Environment Federation, 2005
- Roy E. and Myrna G. Wansik Research Leadership Award, School of Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 1998
- Nominee, Charles B. Murphy Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award, Purdue University, 1998.
- Nominee, Curtis McGraw Research Award, ASEE, 1998, 1999.
- Nominee, A.A. Potter Outstanding Teacher Award, Schools of Engineering, Purdue University, 1997.
- Harold Munson Outstanding Teacher Award, School of Civil Engineering, Purdue University, 1997