Assistance with Academic Issues
Academic support and resources are offered by many offices across campus. A few popular sites for CE students are:
- Student Information - Provided by the Office of the Registrar; students can request enrollment certification, an official transcript or get direction concerning holds, among other things, at this one site.
- Financial Aid - The Division of Financial Aid office can provide assistance with many issues related to aid packages, loans, etc.
- Purdue Transfer Credit Database - Considering taking a course elsewhere? Do your homework first to ensure how the course will transfer by searching Credit Evaluation's database of college courses that transfer to Purdue.
- Continuing Education-Distance Learning - Interested in taking an online course? This is where to start your search.
- Testing Center - Coordinated by the Office of the Dean of Students; click to learn more about Advanced Credit Exams, exams given by departments, CLEP, etc.
- Key Undergraduate Advisors - Need to discuss major or minor requirements for another program? Information on this link can help you find who to contact in undergraduate advising offices across campus.
- Industry Opportunities & Career Placement