Assistance with Academic Issues
Academic support and resources are offered by many offices across campus. A few popular sites for CE students are:
- Student Information - Provided by the Office of the Registrar; students can request enrollment certification, an official transcript or get direction concerning holds, among other things, at this one site.
- Financial Aid - The Division of Financial Aid office can provide assistance with many issues related to aid packages, loans, etc.
- Purdue Transfer Credit Database ï¿½ Considering taking a course elsewhere? Do your homework first to ensure how the course will transfer by searching Credit Evaluationï¿½s database of college courses that transfer to Purdue.
- Continuing Education-Distance Learning ï¿½ Interested in taking an online course? This is where to start your search.
- Testing Center - Coordinated by the Office of the Dean of Students; click to learn more about Advanced Credit Exams, exams given by departments, CLEP, etc.
- Key Undergraduate Advisors ï¿½ Need to discuss major or minor requirements for another program? Information on this link can help you find who to contact in undergraduate advising offices across campus.
- Industry Opportunities & Career Placement
The following duties are assigned to a specific advisor. Schedule an appointment with the appropriate advisor by clicking on your desired topic below. When scheduling appointment, make certain to note the reason for your visit.
The advisors of Civil Engineering also offer many forms of assistance. You may schedule an appointment with your primary advisor at this page: