Civil Engineering Global Programs
Global Engineering Learning provides opportunities to all engineering students at Purdue through:
- Semester exchange;
- Short-term study abroad;
- GEARE – practical work experience in the global workplace;
- Global Service Learning through Global Design teams (GDT) and International EPICS;
- Global research through SURF – Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships in engineering, science and technology; and more.
Consider adding a Global Minor – a comprehensive program integrating on-campus and international experiences.
For more information stop by the GEP Office in the Hampton Hall of Civil Engineering (HAMP) room 1259.
- Semester and year-long exchanges based on a calendar or academic year
- Maymester or Summer programs
Visit the study abroad website to find a destination or stop by their office in Young Hall (YONG) room 105.