Priya Panda is an Assistant Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department at Yale University. She directs the Intelligent Computing Lab at Yale. She received her Ph.D. from Purdue University in 2019. Dr. Panda is the recipient of the 2019 Amazon Research Award. Her research interests include- neuromorphic computing, deploying robust and energy efficient machine intelligence.
- Roy, Kaushik, Akhilesh Jaiswal, and Priyadarshini Panda. "Towards spike-based machine intelligence with neuromorphic computing." Nature 575.7784 (2019).
- Panda, Priyadarshini. "QUANOS-Adversarial Noise Sensitivity Driven Hybrid Quantization of Neural Networks." in Proceedings of the ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Low Power Electronics and Design (2020).
- Foldy-Porto, Timothy, Yeshwant Venkatesha, and Priyadarshini Panda. "Activation Density driven Energy-Efficient Pruning in Training." in International Conference on Pattern Recognition (2020).
- Vasquez, Karina, Yeshwanth Venkatesha, Abhishek Moitra, Abhiroop Bhattacharjee, and Priyadarshini Panda. "Activation Density based Mixed-Precision Quantization for Energy Efficient Neural Networks." in Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (2021).
- Kim, Youngeun, and Priyadarshini Panda. "Revisiting Batch Normalization for Training Low-latency Deep Spiking Neural Networks from Scratch." arXiv preprint arXiv:2010.01729 (2020).