Awards received by members of Cheng group
34. August 2013 Evan Philipps joins us with a Ross fellowship.
33. 5.23.2013 Shuhua Yue is awarded by the Miles Graduate Scholarship from Purdue University Center for Cancer Research!
32. 5.15.2013 Delong Zhang is awarded with a Bilsland Dissertation Fellowship!
31. 5.15.2013 Delong Zhang received the Eastman Summer Fellowship from the Eastman Chemical Company!
30. 3.01.2013 Pu Wang and Rui Li; each received a travel award from the Weldon School!
29. 2.27.2013 Junjie Li received a one-year CPIP fellowship for cancer prevention research!
28. 2012 Oct, Junjie received a travel award from the PULSe program.
27. 2012-March-23, Jackie Tyler is awarded with a Chappelle Fellowship (2012 ~2013)
26. 2012-March-22, Ji-Xin Cheng is selected by College of Engineering to be a Purdue University Faculty Scholar (2012 ~ 2017)
25. Steve Lee (Aug 2011): 1st poster prize in the Controlled Release Society (CRS) Illinois Student Chapter Symposium.
24. Pu Wang (June 2011): 2-year Predocotoral Fellowship from American Heart Association
23. Junjie Li (April 2011): PULSe outstanding first-year poster award.
22. Ji-Xin Cheng and Kinam Park (March 2011): Lafayette Lions Club Award for Outstanding Cancer Research at Purdue.
21. Ji-Xin Cheng (Feb 2011): College of Engineering Early Career Research Excellence Award.
20. Han-Wei Wang (Feb 2011): Honorable Mention in Engineering Sciences in 2011 Sigma Xi Graduate Student Poster Competition.
19. Shuhua Yue (2010-2013): three-year fellowship from Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Research Program of the Office of the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP).
18. Shuhua Yue: First prize at the BCDG poster presentation at Purdue University (2010).
17. Yunzhou Shi: First place award in the 2010 Sigma Xi graduate student poster competition (2010).
16. Ling Tong: Amy Mellon Award as a top student in the analytical chemistry division (2010).15. Yunzhou Shi: Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship from Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering (2009).
14: Ling Long: Poster award in 7th International Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery Symposium, Indianapolis (2009).
13. Han-Wei Wang: Two-year Predoctoral fellowship from American Heart Association (2010-2011).
12. Shuhua Yue: Poster award in Breast Cancer Work Shop (2009) .
1. Yunzhou Shi: Travel award to the National Neural Trauma Meeting (2007).