Postdoctoral Fellow in Translational Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Two postdoctoral fellow positions are immediately available in the Laboratory of Integrated Brain Imaging at Purdue University. The candidates will participate in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) studies of humans and animal (rodent) models. The candidates will work in a highly collaborative team, with established expertise in human and animal MRI, neuroscience, electrophysiology, and medical devices. In particular, the candidates will engage in development of functional MRI, contrast-enhanced MRI, simultaneous MRI and electrophysiology, simultaneous MRI and neuromodulation, and applications of such techniques to studies of brain function and brain-gut interaction in healthy or diseased conditions. The candidates will have full access to three on-campus research-dedicated MRI systems: 3T GE 750 human MRI, 3T Siemens Prisma human MRI and 7T Bruker small-animal MRI.
Eligible candidates should have
- PhD in engineering, medical physics, physiology, or neuroscience
- prior experience with MRI, electrophysiology, or neuromodulation
- solid skills in medical image or signal analysis
It would be ideal, if candidates have
- experience with animal MRI, electrophysiology, or surgery
- experience or interest in machine learning
- skills in pulse sequence programming
Applicants should send C.V. or any inquiry to Dr. Zhongming Liu at email@example.com.