Technical Process Summary 2 / Updated Vendor Table Assignment
In your Technical Process Summary 2 assignment you should clearly state the technical details of how your product is being/will be produced. Any changes or misconceptions from your Technical Process Summary 1 assignment should be included. The Technical Process Summary 2 assignment should contain the following information:
- Include a list of critical process parameters and a flowchart of the process.
- Describe the critical impact/functionality/performance characteristics of soy or corn components in your product.
- List the amount of corn and or soy components contained in your product.
- Describe the key technical or commercial issues needed to produce this product.
- Address if this product can be made with existing facilities/technologies or are totally new facilities or retooling needed?
- Include on a separate page an updated Vendor Table.
Keep your audience in mind (the judges) when writing your Technical Process Assignments. You need to be as detailed and descriptive as possible but at the same time use terminology that a layman will be able to understand and comprehend.
Technical Process Summary 2 - Updated Vendor Table Assignment Rubric
You must earn an 90% or better to continue in the competitions. You will be given one opportunity to redo this assignment if you do not earn an 90% or better. Even if you earn an 90% on this assignment you may be asked to redo a portion of this assignment to more accurately meet the rubric criteria. If you are asked to redo a portion of the assignment and it is not turned in by the due date set by one of the competition administrators your team may be eliminated from the competitions.
If your team has any questions about this assignment please direct them to: