- Mission Specifications (PDF, 231 Kb) - Mission specification document that provides details on the initial requirements of the project.
- Code and Excel - Files developed to analyze the feasibility of our mission. Files are contained in a zipped file.
CAD Gallery - CAD imagery developed to visualize our mission. Files are contained in a zipped file.
- Alex Judson: Animations, Full Colony Layout, Surface Excavators, Hydroponics, Hydrogen plant, water pipeline, water extraction facilities
- Billy Muth: Habitat layouts and interplanetary communicaton satellite packaging
- Jay Kang: Quarry layout, metal refineries, revisions of hydrogen plants, and Rover concept art
- Joe Renaud: Interplanetary communication satellites
- John Reband: Food production concept art, full colony layouts, and quarry construction rovers
- Karl Jantze: Habitat concept art, SpaceX Interplanetary transport system and safe 1000 reactors
- Matt Gripe: Interplanetary Transport System in use, Destiny ITS variants, Cycler vehicle and transport rovers.
- Report (PDF, 11.19 Mb) - The Project Destiny final report. This document contains detailed analysis of every system the team designed.
- Report Appendix (PDF, 25.32 Mb) -The Project Destiny Appendix to the final. This document contains detailed analysis of every system that every team member designed.