Resources for Current Graduate Students
Getting Help: Who do I talk to?
- Prof. Wayne Chen
Professor, Associate Head of Graduate Education
- Linda Flack
Administrative Assistant - Graduate Affairs
Thesis Deposit to AAE Department
Standards for Department Copy of your thesis to be turned in to Jenn LaGuire
- Print single-sided if your thesis is under 250 pages. You may print 2-sided if it is over 250 pages but it is not required.
- Do not include your original forms 9 & 20, I only want copies of them included.
- Follow the Purdue University Graduate Schools requirements for formatting of your thesis.
- Standard Thesis Binding (Hard black front and back covers with metal posts and screws) can be done at the Boiler CopyMaker in Room 157 of the Purdue Memorial Union.
- Please also send a .pdf copy of your thesis (including Forms 9 & 20) to Jenn LaGuire
Qualifying Exams for Doctoral Students
Graduate Funding Resources