|Event Date:||August 25, 2014|
Young Professional Advisory Council
All panel discussions will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Monday topics are:
- The Year and Path Ahead of You in AAE (sophomores), Armstrong 1010
- Performing Well in 300/400 Level AAE Classes (juniors), Physics 114
- Finishing Strong and Moving On (seniors), Forney G140
Tuesday topics are:
- Practical Advice on Transitioning to the Workplace: Culture, Communications, Expectations and More, Armstrong 1010
- Choosing Electives, Design-Build-Test, Senior Design and Other Classes, Physics 114
- What May Be Next: Industry, Government Labs, M.S., MBA, Distance Learning and More, Forney G140.
Contact Professor Steven Collicott, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.