Research Symposium Series: Frank Laipert and Surya Chinnamani:
|Event Date:||April 29, 2013|
Frank Laipert: Moon Formation About the Asteroid (216) Kleopatra
Surya Chinnamani: Lattice Boltzmann Simulations of High Reynolds Number Flow Past a Wall Mounted Cube
The Research Symposium Series is designed to:
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and knowledge among faculty and graduate students.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop their technical presentation skills.
- Promote the research activities of the department to undergraduates and other interested individuals.
- $500, $300, $200 for best three presentations
- $150 for best undergraduate presentation
- $150 for best abstract
Questions about the Research Symposium Series may be directed to:
*Winners in the presentation category cannot compete in that category the following year. The same applies for winners in the abstract category.