Research Symposium Series: Amanda Haapala and Nicholas Rainville:
|Event Date:||April 15, 2013|
Amanda Haapala: Trajectory Design in the Spatial Circular Restricted Three-Body Problem
Nicholas Rainville: Real-Time Correlation of Digital Satellite Signals for Bistatic Remote Sensing
The Research Symposium Series is a department-sponsored forum for graduate students and advanced-level undergraduates to present their research to a general audience.
The Research Symposium Series is designed to:
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas and knowledge among faculty and graduate students.
- Provide opportunities for students to develop their technical presentation skills.
- Promote the research activities of the department to undergraduates and other interested individuals.
- $500, $300, $200 for best three presentations
- $150 for best undergraduate presentation
- $150 for best abstract
Questions about the Research Symposium Series may be directed to:
*Winners in the presentation category cannot compete in that category the following year. The same applies for winners in the abstract category.